- Fish Museum
Introduce children to the words float and sink.
Before you watch: Talk about the words float (when an object stays on the top of the water) and sink (when it goes down to the bottom). Ask:
- What do you think it means when we say float?
- What about sink? Can you describe what happens when something sinks?
Tell children to notice things that sink and float in the video.
After you watch:
- What happened to most of the things Quack sent down to Fish Jr.
- What things didn’t sink to the bottom? Why do you think they didn’t sink?
- How did Quack stop some of the things from floating back up to the surface?
- What did Quack and Fish Jr. do with the balloon?