Here are the books that will be read aloud during the three-week curriculum. Feature them in the Library Center for all three weeks.
- Ruth Krauss. The Carrot Seed
- Anne Rockwell. One Bean
- Elly MacKay. If You Hold a Seed
- Janice May Udry. A Tree Is Nice
- Lois Ehlert. Growing Vegetable Soup
- Jean Richards. A Fruit Is a Suitcase for Seeds
- Lois Ehlert. Eating the Alphabet
- Field Guides and Reference Books: Add a selection of seed catalogs, plant and tree field guides, and other illustrated reference books to your Library Center.
Additional Books (Optional)
- Eve Bunting. Flower Garden
- Douglas Florian. Vegetable Garden
- Vivian French. Oliver’s Fruit Salad
- Grace Lin. The Ugly Vegetables
- Diane Muldrow. We Planted a Tree