Key Science Concepts
- Two or more colors can be combined to make a new color.
Tell children that in this game, they’ll help Quack mix colors.
- Explain how to play: By clicking on the paint tubes, you can make Quack squirt blobs of blue, yellow, or red paint onto a fence. Chirp will hold up a card with a color on it—try to mix paint blobs to match that color.
- Demonstrate how it’s done. Then show children that clicking on the hose washes the paint off the fence so they can start over and mix more paint.
- Have each child take a turn, guiding them if they get stuck.
- Tell children that the game will be available in the technology center and they’ll all have many chances to play.