Here are the books that will be read aloud during the three-week curriculum. Feature them in the library center for all three weeks.
- Hoban, Tana. Is It Red? Is It Yellow? Is it Blue?
- Hoban, Tana. Colors Everywhere
- Katz, Karen. The Colors of Us
- Walsh, Ellen Stoll. Mouse Paint
- Lionni, Leo. Little Blue and Little Yellow
- Weber, Belinda. Animal Disguises
- Lionni, Leo. A Color of His Own
- Shahan, Sherry. Spicy Hot Colors
Additional Books (Optional)
- Gonzalez, Maya Christina. My Colors, My World/Mis colores, mi mundo
- Kleven, Elisa. The Lion and the Little Red Bird
- Luján, Jorge and Grobler, Piet. Colors! Colores!
- Swinburne, Stephen R. What Color is Nature?
- Thong, Roseanne. Red Is a Dragon